Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.565 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 36% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,820TL (1,489 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (35 minutes ago)