Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.450 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 94% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,631TL (EC$3,883) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)