Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.299 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 78% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,597TL (EC$5,078) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)