Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.761 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 73% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,497TL (CHF 8,641) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (43 minutes ago)