Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08237 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 73% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,858TL (₨58,980) in Srinagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in La Plata costs ARS $650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,490 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,982 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 35,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)