Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 331 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.562 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 64% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,756TL (10,233 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (33 minutes ago)