Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 326 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 56% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,445TL (10,223 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 2 hours ago)