Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 349 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.742 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 109% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,464TL (8,709 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 800 (about 2 hours ago)