Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 28% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,001TL (39,170 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)