Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 30% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,867TL (9,020 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (39 minutes ago)