Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.659 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,692TL (£3,368) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (14 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (42 minutes ago)