Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 163 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.679 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 157% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,932TL (£1,221) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (38 minutes ago)