Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 391 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.458 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 110% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,554TL (£1,695) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (29 minutes ago)