Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.477 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 14% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,678TL (1,814 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)