Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.569 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 18% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,549TL (1,625 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (41 minutes ago)