Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.430 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,462TL (1,722 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)