Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.166 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,149TL (R$ 4,418) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)