Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01364 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,254TL (311,905 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)