Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,001 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.288 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 30% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,826TL (2,109 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)