Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.564 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,954TL (1,152 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)