Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.047 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 11% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,326TL (1,625 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (26 minutes ago)