Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.048 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,665TL (1,789 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juba costs 1,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)