Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 29% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,144TL (7,638 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)