Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 646 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07585 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 19% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,169TL (54,963 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)