Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 557 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07596 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 19% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,450TL (45,414 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)