Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.538 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 173% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,922TL (14,731 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (about 1 hour ago)