Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41282 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 133% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 43,618TL (105,656 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)