Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40373 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 104% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,533TL (18,660 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)