Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44985 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 118% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,396TL (16,441 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (34 minutes ago)