Cost of living comparison between Sivas, Turkey and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,765TL in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (34 minutes ago)