Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.054 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 145% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,340TL (CHF 1,810) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)