Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,813TL (COL$2,366,137) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)