Cost of living comparison between Simferopol, Ukraine and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12203 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 524TL (4,290₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (40 minutes ago)