Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.545 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 86% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,857TL (kr63,980) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)