Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 107% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,888TL (kr48,023) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (34 minutes ago)