Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05585 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,495TL (₨62,586) in Siliguri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)