Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 52% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,259TL (4,536,406 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Huntsville, Alabama costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)