Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00086 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 35% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,175TL (4,837,065 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)