Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.328 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,331TL (€1,232) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (39 minutes ago)