Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03237 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 26% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,162TL (₨97,686) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)