Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01076 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,038TL (189,463 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (28 minutes ago)