Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02875 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,145TL (526,800 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (43 minutes ago)