Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03765 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 134% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,311TL (¥167,632) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)