Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,767TL (﷼ 34,229,875) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)