Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 61% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,228TL (元10,064) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)