Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 372 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 85% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,560TL (元9,571) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (23 minutes ago)