Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 391 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.583 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 85% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,907TL (元10,128) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)