Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 533 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.973 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 92% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,722TL (Dirham 6,910) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (33 minutes ago)