Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.952 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 24% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,084TL (Dirham 21,093) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)