Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,109 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 30% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,355TL (元46,419) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (44 minutes ago)