Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.820 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,993TL (RM4,867) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (44 minutes ago)