Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.609 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,759TL (€1,249) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (38 minutes ago)