Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 283 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 87% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,874TL (€973) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)