Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 490 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.201 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,643TL (€1,343) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baku costs 9,999 ман (about 1 hour ago)