Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13333 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,247TL (16,856₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (34 minutes ago)