Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13738 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,154TL (15,681₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (40 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)