Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40539 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 4% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,248TL (8,013 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)