Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44336 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,655TL (5,987 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)