Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,362TL (R$ 3,874) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr275,995 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)