Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.163 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,957TL (R$ 3,403) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)