Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.817 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,273TL (RM4,007) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 3 hours ago)