Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,147 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00317 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 120% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,137TL (₩2,570,944) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 8 zł (about 1 hour ago)