Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,105 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00315 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,338TL (₩6,451,462) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)