Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00321 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,580TL (₩4,535,806) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)