Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,017 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00352 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 144% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,324TL (₩2,078,080) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)