Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03524 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 125% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,311TL (¥235,813) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (39 minutes ago)