Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03149 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 107% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,255TL (¥230,373) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)