Cost of living comparison between Sendai, Japan and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02957 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,820TL (¥535,047) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)