Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 46% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,954TL (Rp 12,269,873) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)