Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00040 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 72% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,653TL (Rp 11,597,503) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)