Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.496 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 119% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,103TL ($2,318) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)