Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.904 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,699TL (4,093 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)