Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 51% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,523TL (3,960 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)