Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.034 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 39% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,746TL (3,624 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)