Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.940 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 87% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,974TL (6,355 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)