Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.987 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 92% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,150TL (6,232 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)