Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14251 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 52% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,420TL (31,016 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 3 hours ago)