Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10619 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 33% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,382TL (41,267 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (43 minutes ago)