Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11956 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,507TL (37,696 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baotou costs 元77 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (15 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)