Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05026 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 12% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,863TL (₨56,967) in Satna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (16 minutes ago)