Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05585 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 10% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,807TL (₨50,261) in Satna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)