Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05562 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 10% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,930TL (₨52,670) in Satna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)