Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04917 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 11% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,746TL (Taka 55,854) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 2 hours ago)