Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.484 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 150% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,012TL (€1,279) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)