Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.174 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 133% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,221TL (C$2,275) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)