Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.580 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 174% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,116TL (C$1,987) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)