Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.818 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 72% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,341TL (C$1,896) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)