Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07469 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 92% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,951TL (руб 79,679) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)