Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 686 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.474 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 40% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,208TL (1,701KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Zagreb costs 14 kn (about 2 hours ago)