Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 650 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.124 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,220TL (1,987KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Quebec City costs C$450 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)