Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.060 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,953TL (1,919KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (40 minutes ago)